View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
Hi all,
I wonder whether any of you has had any luck communicating with them - the numbers (both mobile and fixed) always re-direct to an aswerphone, did any of you manage to talk to a human? I wonder whether the numbers on their website are not up to date (I am trying to order direct a PB903 from them).
Thanks!
paola
Sorry, there is a bad flu in Nürnberg and we have not enough people still up right now. We are doing an emergency recruiting right now. Please mail us.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote