View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #9
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Ah, I missed that (about where to find the Notes), thanks! Obviously I don't use that feature very much <g>

I still think an 'Export annotations..' feature would be very useful (esp for non amazon content).
Agreed! I wish there were an individual "Export annotations" for each book like Sony does. On the other hand, I enjoy being able to clip full articles in blogs and periodicals quickly to the My Clippings file. I would like the best of both worlds, please!

In case it's not clear from the other posts, the Kindle website referenced includes a listing of your purchased paperbooks from Amazon too. And, it includes books on your wish list in the "Hope To Read" category. Since I am a new Kindle user, I was perplexed at first as to why my bookshelf was so large.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote