View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
My New Website is Live. Many Design credits go to MR members!

For those of you who have been to my old site in the past, you may remember how it looked and some of the cool content on it. Well, per suggestions from a lot of you, both directly and indirectly, and some other input you've offered (like marketing methods, purchasing locations, layouts, etc) I've taken those suggestions and ideas, and made a whole new website based around them. So have a swing over and check it out, then tell me what you think.

http://www.realmsofimagination.net/

Oh, and if something breaks, let me know. Thanks. I'm pretty sure I got everything, but even I'm not perfect.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote