View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by santino1980 View Post
That didn't help.
What didn't help? What did you try?

Quote:
There is some problem with the image file themselves.
Where? What image file are you referring to? The one on the site, or the one in the EPUB after it is downloaded?

Quote:
When I go to the website from where the economist is being downloaded (feed://feeds.feedburner.com/economist/full_print_edition) and I take any photo from an article, copy it to the desktop and open it
I did this.

Quote:
(I use preview app on the mac) the image opens blurry on 100%.
I see the same image on the desktop as on the site. Both look the same to me.

Quote:
When I set zoom to 50% it looks sharp.
A smaller image (with the same number of pixels) looks sharper than the larger version (with the same number of pixels). It is "sharper" but smaller. The image should normally open with one image pixel per display pixel, so you shouldn't see that effect unless you are expanding it somewhere when viewing at "100%". I see it open at one image pixel per display pixel on my desktop, using an image display program and in FireFox.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote