View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Thanks DG.

For what it matters, the early days of Windows were pretty bad as far as updates went. It had gotten so bad that I would wait about a month before doing an update. XP was the first good version. I never had problems from then on.

Correction. I totally skipped Windows Bob and Windows ME.
I still have XP on my netbook. Didn't have a choice when i bought the laptop.....XP wasn't an option.

But, to get back OT........I think its our own responsibility to back up our books, and if that means liberating them, so be it.

Seriously, you cannot depend on, or expect anyone else to look out for you.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote