Thread: LCD vs. e-ink
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 AM   #96
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I'm not bullying anyone. In fact, Astra, a couple of your posts came off that way towards me. All I did was make statements about LCD, although passionate, were just discussion points. I'm through talking about it now, I apologize to anyone who took my posts personally. Its interesting though, that you chastise my responses and yet you ignore the tone and bad language in the post I responded to. So basically the point I get on the board is "believe as I do or don't say a word." If someone feels passionately about a subject they debate it. That is partially what a discussion board is for. No where in my posts did I make personal attacks, as some here have done to me because I do not feel as they do.

Last edited by ColdSun; 10-31-2010 at 11:07 AM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote