View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #1
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, K3K, PW, N7.2, Fire HD 6"
'Sample' books from Amazon

Is there any way to search on the Kindle device or the Amazon site as to what samples of books you've downloaded from Amazon? For a while I was using this as a way to keep track of future reads, but through (OK, total) fault of my own, my Kindle has taken on a life of its own. I should've used the collections software I've seen mentioned, but now I'm just going from book to book, enjoying each and every one and I stubbornly don't want to have to classify any books. Then there's that moment I think there's that one book I downloaded the sample of and it was about?

(I'm really a rather organized person. Except for my Kindle it seems.)

Help?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote