View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
fairy_dreams
fairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguefairy_dreams can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle 3 3G
I also really want a DX, but I'm 99% sure that a new version will be rolling out soon. It would be silly if Amazon didn't update the DX with the Webkit browser, WiFi, and everything that the K3 has.

Or maybe it'll take longer than I think if they're actually working on a touchscreen DX.....
fairy_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote