View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #40
The Cod Father
Enthusiast
The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.The Cod Father is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: KOBO. Kobo Aura
I'm sooo confused. Imagine , I actually bought a eReader to just read books . How foolish of me . I even was niave enough to think that if I was getting close to the end of the book I was reading I would download a (brace yourselves for this idea) second book to start when I finished the current one. If I wanted to read newspapers or magazines instantly I would spent a little more and get a netbook or just use the computer I currently have at home or the office and then download from that ( again with the bizarre ideas) . On top of everything I bought the Kobo judging it as the machine I was buying and not what it should be or will be in 6 months or a year . If I wanted something with all the bells and whistle s of a computer I'll just use a computer . Technology changes at an exponential rate and is something that a consumer has to accept . I think there's a point in there soewhere.

TCF
The Cod Father is offline   Reply With Quote