View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Free LGBT Short: The Kiss of Death + 20% off select books + Donation w/ purchase

I hope the title was clear. There are three things going at Rainbow eBooks this weekend:

There is only one freebie this weekend, The Kiss of Death from Untreed Reads. The only description reads:

Which is the bigger crime: murder, or not being true to yourself? A free read for Halloween Weekend only. The story comes unfortunately in PDF only and is 11 pages.

In addition, books from Untreed Reads and Giselle Renard are 20% off this weekend only.

Finally, purchases of Ugly Naked People this weekend only ($1.20 -- it's also discounted) will go to benefit the LGBT youthline which works with teenage LGBTQ kids who need someone to talk to. 100% of earnings are being donated, so it seems a worthy cause. It is a short story of Lesbian fiction (19 pages) so think of it kind of like making a small donation and getting a small gift in return.

Edit: And no, I don't work for them, own the company or get any kind compensation (given how often I post their deals I imagine someone may wonder). I just like supporting a small LGBT bookstore which seems to be making an effort to do good things for the community.

Last edited by eric11210; 10-29-2010 at 10:12 PM.
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote