View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by warshauer View Post
Sorry for my newbie question. I see that recipes get updated from time to time (e.g. when websites get re-organized.). Are those updated recipes automatically pushed into Calibre, or do I need to do something to make sure I'm using the up to date ones? Thanks!!
The current version of the recipe is obtained before it is used, so you don't need to do anything in most cases. However, parts of the recipe handling code may be updated, or new recipes may be added and old ones removed, so you may want to update Calibre on a reasonable schedule. Custom recipes are not updated from online, so if you have modified any recipes, or obtained recipes from here and are running those recipes, you need to update them manually.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote