View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FireHDX8, FireHD7, Nex7, Nex4, K4S, ClipZip
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I assumed the concern was with the "under 18" part. Which is probably not really appropriate for this thread, since Nook Kids is obviously targetted at the younger crowd. But I could see being a 16 year old with a job and being rankled by the fact that you can't buy ebooks. I know when I was 16 I was buying paper books and CDs with my own money and without parental supervision. I have no idea what I would do these days. Probably buy prepaid cards and use those rather than a credit card.
That makes sense and I agree.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote