View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #9
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
How would children buy them on their own? B&N already allows it with parental consent. What more are you looking for?
I assumed the concern was with the "under 18" part. Which is probably not really appropriate for this thread, since Nook Kids is obviously targetted at the younger crowd. But I could see being a 16 year old with a job and being rankled by the fact that you can't buy ebooks. I know when I was 16 I was buying paper books and CDs with my own money and without parental supervision. I have no idea what I would do these days. Probably buy prepaid cards and use those rather than a credit card.

Last edited by toddos; 10-28-2010 at 09:33 PM.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote