View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Wifi, Nexus 7 (2013), Samsung Tab 10.1
Since newspapers can't be driven to the original Kobo over the air, they are no interest to me. By the time I remember to put it on the Kobo via USB, they are no longer "news". So, a nice to have for the wifi edition.

Hey: with the Kobo wifi, do they load up when I am not looking? Or do I have to force the download? Is the newspaper available on my Kobo and my Galaxy Tab, also seamlessly?

I am also struggling with the concept of reading the Sunday New York Times on a 6" e-ink window ... and navigating through the paper. It seems to me the online experience HAS to be better.

And ... we do have access to Macleans, Canadian Business, Chatelaine, Flare, Helo, Loulou, Today's Parent and Profit, right? In Canada?
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote