View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
DIY gives away free Halloween ebook(epub only)

Of all places I would expect to see this freebee being promoted, LifeHackers would be the least expected, but stranger things have happened... and this is Holloween season after all.

I tried to give a direct link to the DIY site but I cannot find it. So here is the link to LifeHackers along with the eBook link.

(more...)

It's a DIY for home made costumes and some are really good. There is a Voltron that looks very good. It is not gender or age specific, they have costumes for children, men and women.

Take a look for some ideas or just a good laugh.

DIY Halloween (direct ePub link) [Instructables]

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 10-27-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link. And grammer
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote