View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
When I open the Kobo desktop thingie, my "library" shows exactly six books, the single book I've bought from the Kobo store, and five of the freebies (Alice in Wonerland, Huck Finn, Grimm's Fairy Tales, Dracula, and Memoirs of S. Holmes).

This never changes. There's no way to get all of the books in the reader to show up -- that would be nice! Can't organize, delete, do anything. Well, okay, I can read the books, and my existing place gets marked.

Will this always be like this? Because it's useless as is. ADE, inconvenient as it is to have two bits of software to do one function, even works better than this.
Useless is quite a stretch. You got 5 freebies on the desktop app and 100 on the eReader. The desktop app syncs to the eReader - not the other way around. If you've got a new WiFi unit, you've already got full library management on the eReader. What's the problem?
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote