View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraRob View Post
1 When I choose to go home, the book that it says I am "currently reading" is no longer the book that I am currently reading. It shows a book that was previously opened but not the one that I read last.
I had a similar problem when my clock was somehow reset incorrectly. The book I was currently reading could never get a more recent stamp than the others on the reader. I think this happened when I reinitialized my reader back to factory settings.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote