View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #20
Polvo
Enthusiast
Polvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshesPolvo can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kindle 3 - 3G
Bookmarklets

OK, I got it working and am playing around. This looks very promising. I love having the ability to fix some of the browser's shortcomings along with the use of BusyBox to control the device.

At the moment I'm trying to get a couple of bookmarklets to run but it looks like pop-up windows are not supported so I'll have to make changes.

Any idea how to get this Google Bookmark script to work?

Code:
javascript:(function(){var a=window,b=document,c=encodeURIComponent,d=a.open("https://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark?op=edit&bkmk="+c(b.location)+"&notes=xxx&title="+c(b.title),"bkmk_popup","left="+((a.screenX||a.screenLeft)+10)+",top="+((a.screenY||a.screenTop)+10)+",height=420px,width=550px,resizable=1,alwaysRaised=1");a.setTimeout(function(){d.focus()},300)})();
I've saved it as /www/bookmarks.js and added
Code:
readabilityMod_addDialog("Bookmark", "readabilityMod_loadScript('bookmark.js');");
to /www/readabilityMod.js and its showing in the menu.
Polvo is offline   Reply With Quote