View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:37 AM   #127
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Tab3 8
For me, perhaps, there would be two key features:

* Ability to access library works: with this you would cover all kind of DRM you find for ePub, so you can manage all your DRM-ed books.

* Ability to organize my books in tags/folders... as you like, so you can manage a lot of books.

My desire (not very important but something I would like a lot): to be able to see ALL the metadata as an option for each book
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote