Thread: ePub file size
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #9
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IRiver Story HD, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by quillaja View Post
Be a Real Man or Woman: make ePubs with strait html+css.
Yep - I only trust the code I see! But I do cheat and use Note Tab for all those little code libraries to save me from the usual typos.
Why do people who write programs for preparing HTML documents insist on using non-standard code with bug ridden support for CSS????? Why can I get a program that writes music notation correctly, but not HTML? Arghhh!

As for file size - I seem to have about 250 books on my Kobo and have barely used up any storage space, a few extra MB would hardly be noticed.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote