View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #123
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Regarding new features. We have a Looooong list of things we'd love to implement. At this point we are focusing one release at a time, and adding the top-priority things. And, listening to our users to help build and prioritize that list. Of course, there's a matrix of desirability and difficulty - and revenue/cost considerations too. I think at this point it does not do much good for me to try to predict what/when we will have certain features, but rather to listen. And beyond a simple "bullet" point feature list, I'd be very interested to also hear detailed functionality ideas, rationales for priorities besides ("I like it"), technical strategies, open systems to integrate to and standards to support, etc.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote