View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
KevinH
Guru
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Please ignore my question above. I ran some tests and __name__ does not in any way show the path through which the module is imported so I can't use it for what I want.

I will try and find something else on the python developer website that might tell me something. I guess I could always try and import something from the calibre plugin namespace in a try catch block and see if it succeeds or not.

Thanks,

Kevin
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote