View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Could use web browser for Newspapers and RSS

After going through the manual, I've found that it has basic web browsing. It also has its own RSS for a fee (although in reality you are paying for the cell data network).

However, couldn't you just find an RSS aggregator on the net and point the browser to it?....instead of paying the small fee.

Also, for the wall street journal and new york time....couldn't you just surf the online webpage instead of getting it delivered electornically for $10? $10 is ridiculous even if the cell data netork is free.....considering most people already subscribe via online or via daily paper. I'd say if u already have the online WSJ....then $5 is the most I'd pay per month.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote