View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
What about content I legally own but that is not meant for others people's eyes? I can immediately think of two cases... company documents and purchased DRM-free e-books in PDF.
Yep. Putting my company documents on anything network-capable has to get the approval of my IT department and there's no way I'd get that for the Kindle with that ToS. I might squeak an iLiad through.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote