View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:41 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugsly View Post
They had those at an aiport I went to when I visited America (I think it was the London airport). That would have been summer 2006.

I bought one just for the novelty really (seeing as i already had three books in my carry on). The prices were reasonable for an airport machine and I can imagine they'd do very well at train/bus/airports etc.
What is it? A paper book dispenser?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote