View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #120
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
Micah -

RE: my comments about the highlighting UI: You're welcome. I've been an ebook advocate and PDF power user/developer since the mid 90s, so I'm definitely up on this stuff, and as you can tell, opinionated, too.

That said, I think you guys have done an excellent job with BFR. I've been able to move some DRM protected PDF files and books I bought for my 1st Sony reader, but never got around to reading because the PDF UI on a Sony reader leaves much to be desired.

Thank you for unlocking my previous investment on a platform much better suited for my purposes.

I bought my iPad on the hunch that it would be an ideal PDF reader, and BFR validates that hunch. My regards to the entire BFR development team.

Last edited by jeankap; 10-22-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to put my comments in context
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote