View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
I basically move books over a few at a time, then when I finish reading them, I put them into collections (if I think I might read them again someday) or delete them.

At first that worked pretty well, but I haven't been reading all the ones that I put on it, probably only half. That's starting to leave a lot of clutter. And I only have 250 books on it.

Anyway, the order isn't random, it's basically based on the last time you read it. So if you read a series in order (like I have), then it's the first one down at the bottom and the last one at the top.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote