View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, it's gone back to pay in the other stores, and it says "A new copy is not available from Barnes & Noble.com at this time." when I do general author/title search at B&N (which is silly, since it's not like e-books w/out special promo content go out of stock), so I've removed Darcy's Diary from the list.

I've also put in the links for most of the Sony/Kobo available ones now, and also there appears to be an author royalty non-payment issue which might make you want to hold off on purchasing any Dorchester books until it gets resolved, or at least do some due diligence on the particular authors you intend to get.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote