View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #6
CharlieBird
┐Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7(2013), Galaxy Note 2 & Note 8, Sony Tab S
Not sure why I'm responding because I don't have an explanation because I've done exactly what you describe and the EGC dictionary is working perfectly for me.

Are you sure you have a good prc copy installed? The only thing (and I can't see that it would matter) is that I have all my dictionaries stored in one collection labeled "util".

I think you'll have to wait for an expert to come on board.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote