Thread: ISBN Question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Valdieron: ASIN is to media products what ISBN is to book. Most ebooks I've seen simply use an ISBN, which is what you really should use.

Cait London: You can't publish the same book through two different publishers at the same time, so when I said he could use the same ISBN on Amazon, I was referring to the distribution, as once it's published under one ISBN, the book can't be issued a second one until the first is marked as "out of print".
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote