View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondford View Post
When I ask it to email a news issue it first asks if I want it to auto-convert; my old setup never showed that screen
There are two reasons the auto-convert message might pop up.

1. The news file is in a different format than what is being asked. This can happen because your default setting for preferred output is epub instead of mobi (see attached).
2. Your email is set to send a epub and your trying to send a mobi file (see attached).

Make sure your preferred output is set to mobi so when you download the news it is in the mobi format for your Kindle. Make sure you are set to send mobi in the email section.

Restart calibre and try again and see where you end up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	preferredoutput.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	59970   Click image for larger version

Name:	mail_mobi.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	59971  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-19-2010 at 11:01 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote