View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #10
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by joc3721 View Post
Thanks all for the helpful replies. I will either do the 350 (don't need SD card on 650) or wait for the 950, mainly for the larger screen size.
Sounds like the consensus is the 505 has been significantly bested in the Sony line.

You might want to do an instore comparison, first.

I compared my 505 to the Kindle 3 screen (another Pearl screen like the 650), and I wasn't that impressed.

Haven't seen a 350 or 650 'live' yet (I live in a small town, alas) but unless the screen is *much* better, I'll live with my 505 awhile longer.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote