View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post

If anyone else on these forums would like to be included in the DRM/Piracy slap-out, please indicate so in this thread.
Oh! Oh! Add me - I'm against both and not an eloquent enough speaker to say much in those threads that hasn't already been said anyway - and betterer too

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
I'm with Terisa. I avoid those discussions like the plague. With all due respect to everyone's individual opinions, I've read them all about a hundred times apiece, there's no changing any of their minds short of a lobotomy, so why waste my energy?
Unfortunately I get sucked into those on occasion because someone will say something so incredibly, mind bogglingly, outrageously stupid (at least in my opinion) I can't help myself
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote