View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
my repair job via word is flowing well on Kindle, but as an additional test I ran the same Globalistan.pdf through DNAML software's pdftoepub, to see how it got on with the line break words :-

it screwed up: in epub reader I see the vertical bars, & here I see exclamation marks ( after copy paste).
book extract showing the bug:
"context of re‐medievalization, where those who control power control weapons, money and The Word, this book also aims to provide a counter‐narrative."

PS autokindle gave up after 5 seconds saying possible copy protection ( duh - it's an unprotected PDF ! )
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote