View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I too have a metadata.opf in the root of my library. The last time I just deleted it but your question intrigued me so I checked it out prior to deleting it. It turns out it was the last book I added to my library. I'm not sure why calibre stashed it there. Maybe I'll be able to develop a trend as I find these files.
Huh, you're right. I have one of those as well. It contains metadata of the last added book, as in your case. Maybe we should wait for Kovid or someone to explain that...
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote