View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post

Lessee...the so called Health Care Reformed he rammed down our throats is already costing me more per year after spending a lifetime working my boddy to ruin to ensure I could retire with affordable healthcare. It will get worse when I go on Medicare since he raided it for funds to help support his mother of all boondoggles.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell reform in the works? The spineless, lying piece of work not only hasn't done anything towards this, now that the Judiciary has stepped in and acted, his Justice Department is appealing it.

Rescued economy? Puh-lease! Try telling that to my friends who are still out of work or have had their hours cut because the economy is still sick. I wouldn't give two cents for your life if you were foolish enough to do so.

We knew what we were getting with Bush and company. Bush was an idiot. Obama lied like a dog. The only reason I do not regret voting for him is it helped to keep McCain out.
Well you know what they say about opinions. And you're certainly welcome to have one.

We clearly have very different opinions on what needs to be done in this country.

That's okay, that's what it's about.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote