View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #31
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
3.0.3 early preview seems to be out @Amazon.

Looking around to see what changed right now...

First, the bad news:

* It plugs the (previous) jailbreak exploit.
* It'll disable usbnetwork (just the symlink). I'll update usbnetwork right now to handle that without having to reinstall the hack after the update.

Then, the actual content:

* Kernel, wifi driver, usb driver & eink controller driver updates
* Framework updates
* Browser updates
* Wifi settings handling updates

EDIT: Never really checked since when, but, indeed, it's not an RT PREEMPT kernel anymore... (Or at least not like the usual default RT_PREEMPT config of the -rt patchset). Like I said the first time, not a surprise, it's pretty unforgiving of crappy hardware drivers/software... .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-19-2010 at 04:18 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote