View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
Valdieron
Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Valdieron can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up DEMON GATES by fantasy author Robert Day

Hi All,

My name is Robert Day, a fantasy author from Australia. I have just published my novel DEMON GATES in kindle format on amazon.com and amazon.co.uk. Check it out if you like old fashioned fantasy in the vein of Eddings, Feist and Salvatore. Although I cannot guarantee a similar quality as these great authors, I can hopefully take you on an epic journey from beginning to end.

Let me tell you a little bit about my novel.

Demon Gates is set in the realm of Kil’Tar, a magic-rich land with a long history of bloody war between the Kay‘taari and the Ashar’an. Aided by Dragonkind, the Kay’taari have protected the world against the Ashar’an and their demonic followers for many centuries. With demonkind banished to the Voids, and the Ashar’an all but destroyed, Kil’Tar has settled into an era of peace.
However, the seals binding the portals to the voids are breaking, and the Ashar’an no longer hide, for the Kay’taari have ceased to abide on Kil’Tar.
Can Valdieron, a young man raised in the small village of Shadowvale, fulfill his destiny and rid the lands of this menace once and for all, or will he falter, and condemn Kil’Tar to demonic destruction?

I also have a map in digital format which I can send to anybody who would like a copy. It is always nice to have a map for a book, IMO.

~Rob

***UPDATE***

I have just added this to smashbook.com, so check it out there DRM FREE!!
Demon Gates

Last edited by Valdieron; 10-19-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: My humbled 2nd version :)
Valdieron is offline   Reply With Quote