View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #14
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I got used to the black flash very quickly. And I'd rather have the black flash than faint ghosts of the previous page's text. That would be like reading a book printed on really lousy paper, where the print on the other side of the page partially shows through. Except every book would be that way. Not my cup of tea, really.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote