View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #5
ModReader
Kobo
ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ModReader has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Wireless eReader
I did indeed let Kobo know. They told me that the kobo has some issues and they will be resolved shortly. That was two months ago. I ended up getting a replacement model. The new reader is the exact same. Constant freezes when it is supposedly going into off mode (common problem) and the battery running out very quickly. Yesterday I charged the device and today it was dead. I recharged it before going to work and pulled it out a few minutes ago to read a book on my way to work when again it was frozen. No paperclip push will unfreeze it.

To answer the inquiry about me using the main memory, I used to use it like that but my books were being constantly deleted and the page marks being removed. I switched to sd card in hope that it would stop. It did but the new problems arose.

I'm actually getting angry over this now as I rarely get to even use my Kobo now. Most definitly on my way too and from work. Not a short trip.
ModReader is offline   Reply With Quote