View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 01:00 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
To my surprise, the iPhone has turned out to finally fill the mobile PDF needs I have tried to satisfy with the Sony eBook reader and my TabletPC. The PDF reader built-in to the system is fast and supports zoom and landscape view, making it very easy to read any document, especially if it has two or more columns, which fit the screen really well. You either need to store the PDFs as email attachments, save them to something like box.net to view using the browser, or else jailbreak your phone and use the PDFViewer software, but these are relatively easy...
Actually the best available today is the iLiad or a full blown laptop. The iPhone screen is too small to be the best.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote