View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModReader View Post
With the 1.5 update hopefully right around the corner I am beginning to wonder if the new update will actually fix the issues I have with my Kobo. The shortened Battery life is really getting to me. Having to charge my ereader everyday is a pain. Seeing the low battery screen a few chapters into a book is crazy. Also the SD card freeze bug is becoming a bit much.

There are many smaller issues but they mainly relate to firmware features.

So Dear Kobo,

Will you be able to bring me back as a fan of the Kobo? Will I be able to recommend it to my friends again? Or will I be forced to buy a non Canadian competitors ereader, and forever give up the Kobo?
I had problems when I used an sd card too. Slow to turn on or load a book, battery wouldn't last. After removing the SD card, my battery lasts 2 weeks/2000 page turns (approx). It never freezes, but it's still a bit slow to turn on.

Have you tried removing the SD card? Does it still do the same without it?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote