View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 06:17 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
I like some books better in paper, but not novels or fun reading that goes from start to finish in sequence. I need paper for things that I go back and forth in, and need to scan out of order. Of course, hyperlinks and quick jumps are making that sort of thing easy in things like Bibles and reference books already!

As far as novels, I can cuddle up with a drink and my PDA book reader a lot easier than with a paperback that is harder to hold and requires two hands when turning pages! I use my thumb to click the up/down button on my PDA to turn pages. I don't have to move at all, and it "feels cool"!

...And ebooks don't cause me allergies from dust like old books and library books do.
...And try fitting a library of 10-20,000 classics on your bookshelf. Even interior designers should be thrilled with ebooks!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote