View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #81
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.Micah considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
I'm happy to say I've finally found a reader that I like for the iphone. On a 3G at least it's quite a bit faster than any of the other options that I've tried. Great job, Micah (and co.).

If I had one request it would be to be able to sort by series and see the series number in the Library. I often bring a whole series over to my reader at once and often forget which book is 'next'.
Sorting by Title doesn't do the trick?
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote