View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #42
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Its not a fair assessment of the value of our members......its a fun social thing. Personally, I don't deserve 1/2 the K I have..but some feel pity for me.
Of course you deserve every karma given to you. You are always welcoming us and answering our questions.

The spirit of my question was not for assessment of members. It's just and plain curiosity. I work with numbers and I like to sort (i.e. order) things. As I said above, it's like asking who has posted more messages.