View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
Personally, I'm always going to be a bit suspicious about bookstore book reviews, simply because the purpose of the site is to sell books which makes it difficult for them to be unbiased with regards to review moderation.

For me, Goodreads.com is the place to go for reviews, and it would take a completely ridiculous amount of effort for Kobo to turn out the kind of functionality of that site.

I'd much rather that the Kobo people spent their time getting the reader perfect, and leave the collecting of reviews to somebody else.
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote