View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #41
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Besides satisfying my curiosity?

I don't see what the fuss is about. It's like asking who has the most posts, or who is the oldest active member.
HEY!!! I told you guys already. I am NOT old!!! I'm just......well seasoned.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Wait...are you calling DesertGrandma old? I admire your accuracy, but she hates that, and she's got a big stick. Run away! (Hi, DGMa )

You'd best run, monkey boy.

Cheers,
Marc (just your average karma chameleon)
Many members here deserve way more karma than they have.......and some have way more than they deserve.

Its not a fair assessment of the value of our members......its a fun social thing. Personally, I don't deserve 1/2 the K I have..but some feel pity for me.