Thread: Opinion of ***
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Rather than state my opinion of the site, I will simply let this quote speak for itself:

From [urlLink removed - Moderator[/url]
Quote:
Ever since the concept of design patterns and has been to buy the pattern book, and so bought a “C # Design Patterns”, but read a few months found himself just looked at a simple plant, factory, abstract factory and single model, has been the book do a groggy (the book is also bad, their levels are low). They can only consider buying a good book, and book design patterns can be mostly C + + and Java to write, VB, I started C + + level is enough to choke, so the range will be considered in the Java design pattern book.
Earlier in the day-level network to see “Java Design Patterns album” feels good, especially the articles written by Yan Hongbo who is very exciting, so it wanted to buy his book “java and model.” Then I saw a lot of attention to book reviews, evaluation of this book feeling good. , Could not buy a book.
Today get the book, I read 50 pages at one go, but also feeling very clear idea (previously read “C # Design Patterns” will always read a person almost lost consciousness.) Recommendation on the design patterns of interest friends to buy this book.
After this period of time I will take the notes I read this book on my blog, but hope a lot of criticism of correction.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-14-2010 at 07:39 AM.