View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #27
GA Russell
Bombers, Lions 0-1
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira28 View Post
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but because the way it was listed it made it appear to me that PDF's are the only format that needed converting.
akira, that was my initial interpretation as well. However, discussions on the Ectaco board and the video made by Ectaco's Jerry indicate that Sweetpea is correct. Jerry wrote, "I don't know of any plans to expand the format support beyond the FB2 and TXT formats."

http://www.ectaco.com/posts/list/20081.page
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote