View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
pghaworth's Avatar
 
Posts: 711
Karma: 699999
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Windmills of My Mind
Device: N3, N10.1, View, K1, K2, K3, PW1, PW2
This happened to me as well, last night. I am running Vista Home Premium 64. Deleted a book file/format because the conversion was bad and I wanted to try again with a fresh, fixed rtf and I wanted both formats to compare results. First I copied the original mobi file and pasted it elsewhere renamed. Then I deleted the mobi file properly from Calibre, saw it was in fact gone, and added the rtf that had been fixed as a book. When I went to merge the mobi file was back in the original place in the library and also in the actual folder.

Please note, that after I deleted the mobil format I had completely closed Calibre, because it seemed to be hanging, and opened it again to add the rtf file.

Last edited by pghaworth; 10-12-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Add more content
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote